All rentals are subject to terms and conditions as mentioned in the rental
Cancellation Charges for reservation
- Car rental bookings should be made 24 hours prior to travel.
- INR rates are applicable to all resident Indians.
- Dollar rates are applicable to foreign nationals and NRIs settling their
bills directly even if hosted by an Indian individual or an establishment.
- Car rental will be charged with the car rental office as the start and
- A fraction of an hour will be charged as one hour.
- A fraction of a kilometer will be charged as one kilometer.
- Interstate taxes, permit fees, parking fees, toll taxes, etc. are to be
paid by the customer on actuals.
- Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- The company’s liability is limited to refund of the amount of rental
charged against the particular transaction.
- All cars are comprehensively insured including 3rd party cover. Claims
if any will be settled as per existing laws in India by the concerned
Chauffeur Drive- Local Use
- Cancellations 24 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation
charges equivalent to 25% of the gross price.
- Cancellation 6 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges
equivalent to the full amount for one day.
Chauffeur Drive-Outstation Use
- If extra hours are logged, the next package rate with extra hours and
kilometers will be charged as applicable.
- A daily night halt charge (between INR 150 and INR 500 depending on the
model of car) will be payable if the car rental package timings have been
completed and the car has been retained beyond 24:00 hours.
- Driver charges are applicable if the car travels beyond city /
- Minimum billing of 275 km per calendar day applicable. Rate per km will
be charged as mentioned in the extra km column.
- Driver charges (between INR 200 and INR 500) are payable on a daily
- All inter-state permits, fees, taxes, etc., will be charged on actuals.
- In hilly areas, charges per kilometer & driver's charges will be 50%
- The minimum age to rent a self-drive car is 25 years.
- The renter's driving license should be at least 3 years old. A photocopy
of the driving license and passport (in case of NRIs and foreign nationals)
must be submitted at the time of rental.
- The renter should possess a valid credit card issued by a national /
- The cost of fuel/oil will be borne by the renter. The car will be
supplied with a full tank, and is to be returned with a full tank. A service
charge of 10% on fuel cost will be applicable if the renting company refuels
- All inter state border taxes will be paid by the renter.
- Foreign nationals must hold a valid international driving license and a
license of the country of origin.
- There will be a refundable deposit of Rs. 12000.00 for Economy cars;
Rs.15000.00 for Compact Cars, Rs.20000.00 for Intermediate Cars ,
Rs.25000.00 for Standard, Superior, Van & 4 W D Cars and Rs. 40000.00 for
SUV Cars which will be blocked in the credit card of the renter at the time
of start rental. This deposit will be forfeited if there are any damages
found in the car at the end rental
- There will be a pre & post rental inspection conducted in the presence
of the renter,which will have to be signed by the renter.
- In case of accidents,the renter should inform our nearest office and get
the first information report from the nearest police station.
- Advance payment will be made to Deccan express car rentals Pvt.Ltd. for
the car rental unless there is a written contract and the credit terms have
been approved by the company in writing. Credit terms can be reviewed by the
company at any time at its sole discretion. In some cases the customer may
be requested to pay the service provider directly.
- A 12.24% service tax will be charged on the total billing amount based
on the Government of India rules. VAT and all other government taxes /levies
are chargeable extra as applicable